9.25.2012

insta-life

life lately according to my instagram photos...

  
  
  
  

little bouncy green guy hanging on my desk.
insta-outfit: fall colors with a touch of leopard.
too soon?
insta-outfit: first sweater-wear of the season.
insta-outfit: old navy, j.crew, and a tough more leopard.
little bear ready for her first day of the cabin.
rest in peach, gingerbread cake.
making caves for my bears, math lesson 101.

life is still making a fool out of me right now. some day soon i think i will finally get the hang of it. 
until then,

p.s. for all you mommas, soon-to-be mommas, aunties, or lovely ladies who like to shop for those little sweethearts in your life, check out my sister's etsy shop, Nuggets of Loveover here. she just opened it up and i'm sure you will just die over her sweet headbands and clips. so proud of you sissy!

No comments:

Post a Comment