3.23.2012

the post in which i ramble

I cannot say that my mood has exactly resembled that of someone who is enjoying her life to the fullest at this very moment.  This does not make me proud  considering that in the great big'ol grande scheme of things I really am not as bad off as my gloomy mood has portrayed.  I do believe, every tiny once and awhile, it is okay to allow yourself to sulk and wallow -- this being one of those brief moments in the big'ol grande scheme of my 22 1/2 years.

Much to my dismay, the world has been doing its best to try and turn this self sulking mood of mine around.  Even though Spring lumbered in with a gloomy, foggy, not-so-springy attitude, it sure has done its best to be sunny, cheery, and a gleaming 70some degrees for the past few days.

I've been spending my days with 6 and 7 year olds, and who could frown when they monopolize your time?

I have rediscovered the love in which I have for my very truest of friends and that although having friends from here, there, and everywhere seems to be a trend for many, I prefer to be one of those people who has a few shiney pennies rather than a million smackaroos.

I cannot help but smile when my sister sends me pictures of my sweet niece first thing in the morning of her smileing face, her big blue-grey eyes, or her baby pudge that I will forever have saved in my phone even until she is old enough to complain about those "embarrassing baby pictures".

c/o my iPhone & precious baby niece

1 comment:

  1. Awww...her little baby leg. And leg warmer. She really is stylin'. Taking after her auntie :)

    ReplyDelete