5.11.2012

lately on pinterest

as mentioned in my previous post, i'm quite the pinning addict. blame it on my instinct to be creative, my lust of ideas for new wardrobe creations, or the ultimate searcher in all things inspirational - i've been hoooked ever since i received that little e-vite. so, in honor of the (countless) hours spent via laptop or cell phone app, here are my recent finds, from across just a few of my pinboards:

/5
source unknown.

or could be "star of the week" bulletin board
source
here

could possibly take first place for my new favorite flower
source
ramrigells:

berengia:

A Gaggle of French Bulldogs

no. omg.
oh hello future mr.weasley
 source

my next diy project courtesy of this genious here: source
Pinned Image
summer simplicity at its finest
source

teachery and stylin'
source


happy friday! and just keep pinning!

p.s. i'm not as technology-challenged as i thought (well, that, and a huge thanks to big sis of course). take a click on my button over there and follow me on pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your new blog style! makes me wanna change mine up again ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i figured it was time to get a little summery (:

    ReplyDelete