2.24.2012

it's a bird, it's a plane

It's a CAT! Well, in all honesty it is an extremely talented young woman playing a cat in an aerial ballet performance during a performance of CATS (the musical), but...we wouldn't have to get that technical. 

Just a quick hello to all who stopped by on this dreary Friday night.  Now be prepared and pull out your very best pare of totally excited, gloating, proud-momma-bragging-rights galore pants.  That picture up there is a beautiful way to capture my very best friend in all of her dancing glory.  This one goes out to you dearest, for I love you and am so proud of you, always.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely, whole heartedly,gemini twins forever LOVE you! It makes me so happy that I have the support of my loved ones, even if you can't be by my side

    ReplyDelete