3.05.2012

springing forward

a little Spring-spiration with Glamour (March and April issues), InStyle (March), and my new book choice of the week

I have been very reluctent to welcome these unseasonal temperatures we have been having all winter with open arms until this past weekend.  Although I cannot dream of packing away my cable knits and thermal socks, along with all those marvelous boots that I feel, didn't get their fair share of action this past winter, I found myself (slowly) becoming interested in Spring.

I picked up this sweater over the weekend in the lively oatmeal/heather color for a discounted price of only $16!  Seeing as I can be a terribly picky shopper (and often have difficulty making decisions) I was unsure of picking up a sweater, seeing as even the winter has been seemingly un-sweaterish.  The light color and 3/4 length sleeve (and not to mention the unbelievably good price) tempted me too much and I caved.  I am already dreaming of all of the combinations throughout the seasons I can throw this on with, noteably a par of white jeans and sweet wedges for a brisk Spring morning or late night adventure on the boardwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment