8.23.2012

guest post >> favorites for fall.

Happy Thursday! M is currently up to her eyeballs in getting her classroom ready for her very first first grade class (so proud), so I'm taking over duties today. I'm sure you've seen me around here before, I'm Kera from Nugget On A Budget. Big sis to M. And sisters gotta support each others' blogs, ya know.

But boy do I have a treat for you today...everything I'm totally into regarding fall wear for moi and for baby girl. Pinterest-style.

Really, who's NOT ready to welcome in fall and leaves changing color and cooler weather? Exactly. So here are a few tidbits of style to make you wanna get your shop on.

For the Mama (with or without baby sidekick)

>> I'm pretty much obsessed with getting myself a great pair of boots and wearing them with everything. And infinity scarves. They dress up any outfit and you can get them at TJMaxx for $10.


                                                                                                                Source: blogging2fun7123.blogspot.com via Murphy on Pinterest






>> This layering combo and the awesome necklace just scream comfy-ness. Although S would have a hay-day with that thing. (Oh and minus the pregnant part...not ready for that just yet!)

                                                                                                                 Source: pinkpistachio.com via Melissa on Pinterest


>> There's the boots obsession again. I love them with the jean jacket and bulky warm scarf.

                                                                                                                      Source: fashionfreax.net via Emery on Pinterest


>> Isn't this blazer great? I love the lace touch. And I love anything with 3/4 sleeves. Not so into those '80s jeans though.

                                                                                                               Source: howtobestunning.blogspot.com via Emery on Pinterest


>> Everything about this outfit is perfect for a cool fall day out shopping or running errands. Boots, a must. Skinny jeans and big long cardigan, definitely. I usually don't wear bracelets or watches, but these can be worn with just about anything.

                                                                                                                Source: ohjoyy.info via Tristan on Pinterest


For the Little Lady

>> Probably the most adorable little girl outfit that I've come across in the past few days. I love the layering for fall and the bloomers + tights combo is just too much.

                                                                                                                                           Source: gap.com via LaFawn on Pinterest


>> I usually would never put S in an all denim outfit (I just feel all that jean material seems so uncomfortable for a baby)...but the stripes, ruffles, and bows make this too adorable.

                                                                                                                                    Source: zulily.com via Anesthasia on Pinterest


>> Classy mary-janes for a classy cutie. Best part? Can be worn with just about anything!

                                                                                                                                    Source: zara.com via Kera on Pinterest


>> My new favorite place for kids' clothing is Zara. They have absolutely lovely things for little girls. Including those shoes above and this dress (come on, how sweet is the detailing at the neck and that bitty belt?) and boots to match below. Now I just wish I could afford them!

                                                                                                                                        Source: zara.com via Kera on Pinterest


>> That dress with these boots and your little one will be the talk of the baby style world. 

                                                                                                                                             Source: zara.com via Kera on Pinterest


That's it! Hope you enjoyed and became just a little bit more excited to dress yourself (and maybe your little one) for this fall season. I don't do style posts very often over at my blog...I'm more into writing about my life and living it up with my baby girl. Like what you see? Stop on by, I always love meeting new friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment