8.03.2012

when life gives you grapes, wine a little

in the caves at the yuengling brewery

my college roomie and i have a firm appreciation for wine. many friday nights were spent with a bottle (or box) shared between us, fatty girl night treats, and a chick flick or two from the red box. we swore that one way or another we would actually go on a wine tasting tour - this time without being the designated drivers for a bunch of middle aged women. true story.
so when the opportunity presented itself to take a mini-bus to the yuengling brewery and surrounding wineries for the day, roomie called me up and i (excitedly) accepted. so here are just a few snapshots of a wonderful saturday including lots of girl talk, lots of giggles, and maybe a little bit of wine-ing.

at pinnacle ridge winery (left two photos) and outside at the blair winery (right)

happy friday! 
and may the wine be ever in your future.
and go USA! (may the gold be ever in your future)

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of this post. Wine is my favourite alcoholic beverage. I have at least one glass every week. Lately, I've been loving a Moscato...totally delish. :)

    I am your newest GFC follower from the blog hop. I would love to have you visit whenever you have a moment. The Things We Find Inside

    Have a great weekend!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete